Friday, January 8, 2010

All About Fonts

I love fonts and QuicKutz always has the perfect ones to complete my layouts!
For this layout I used 4x8 Chandelier for the title which totally matched one of the fonts in this new Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Sweet Love line. Love it!!


And for this layout I used Central Park Cookie Cutter Alphabet set for the title. To be honest, I was not a big fan of this particular font but now it has won me over! I also found that the price for this alphabet set is unbelievable! It comes with upper case, lower case, numbers and punctuations and is below half the price of all the other Classic Cookie Cutter sets. If you don't own this set and love fonts, I highly recommend you come into the store and check it out!!

(paper used on this layout: Bo Bunny ~Love Bandit)

1 comment:

dawn b said...

You have been one busy girl, again!! I thought you were slowing down LOL
Cute layouts. Mitchell looks so young in the Valentine pictures. These kids are growing up way to fast!
Chat soon. Keep up the awesome work.