Saturday, July 9, 2011

Matchbooks

Okay I'll be honest, when I saw the size of the Matchbooks die set I thought, why did they not make it slightly bigger to hold a business card or even a gift card?? So I played around with it and actually they are quite cute!! I guess good things do come in small packages. The added bonus with this set is the 4 label dies that come with it ~ good for any project! So here is what I made with the Matchbooks:
(dies used: Matchbooks, 2x2 flower)

This is the project the QuicKutz Club members will make this month ~ they are super cute!! Grab some stamps when you are in store, make up your own "stamps" booklet with the Matchbook die and add to a card set for a gift. This will be a great add on to the Project Tuesday we have scheduled in a couple of weeks ~ Stationary Set!!

No comments: