Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Gifts

Whew life gets busy!!!  Finally had a chance to sit down and get some Teacher Appreciation Gifts done ~ nothing like leaving til the last minute and those that know me well know I'm not a last minute person!!  But now you all get to enjoy what I created and "how-to's" and "freebies" to re-create if desired!!

I took a couple of Apple Hand Sanitizer bottles and did a "bottle cover" to decorate the front.  I took the Fancy Envelope Tab dies and revamped them to suit what I needed.  Just cut die of choice, using a score board, score where needed, fold and then cut circle in flap to go over a bottle. Trim off any excess paper that is not needed.  Try this technique today!! 


(dies used: Fancy Envelope Tabs, Tape it Kit and 2x2 apple)
 
I had a couple of note pads that came with pens that I just covered with school papers.  I added a printable that I got Here, punched out using nesting circles and pop dotted into place.
(dies used: Nesting Circles and 2x2 scissors)
 
Lastly, I made up these post-it note holders for the office staff at the school.  The tutorial on how to make these can be found here that I did up last year. 
(die used: Apples)

Enjoy!!

No comments: