Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

I have some AWESOME news to announce today!!!! 
I was chosen to be a part of...
 My Creative Time Design Team
 YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and honored!!! 
My Creative Time has the CUTEST stamps and dies and I just cannot wait to start playing with all those awesome products!!!! 

I am excited to work beside these talented 
and creative "My Creative Time" Designers too!

Just to tell you a little bit about myself ~ I've been married 11+ years to a very supportive, humorous man! I have two children: Mitchell who will be 11 next week and Madison who is 8 1/2.  These two definitely keep my camera active daily!  I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom/wife who is always there for my family, yet able to have this hobby as a part-time job for my creative outlet. I love sharing my passion and creativity with others and hope to inspire each of you with my creations!!  

Here is the card I submitted to showcase my use of stamps and dies when designing projects:
 

20 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WELCOME Miss Candace! Looking forward to 2014 & working w/you!
Big HUGS,
Emma:)

Glora said...

Congratulations! You will love working with Emma! I look forward to seeing the wonderful things you will do on her team! Hugs- Glora

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Congrats!! What a pretty card!! I'm looking forward to working with you for MCT!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Congrats!!! Love your card! Looking forward to working with you on the 2014 MCT DT! Hugs, T

Joan Smith said...

Congrats on being on Miss Emma's DT. Your card is so clever and creative. Looking forward to what you'll be creating with all of Miss Emma's goodies in 2014. Happy New Year!!

Kim's Kreations said...

Congrats on being picked for MCT Design Team 2014. First time to your blog and I can tell your projects will be an assest to the New Year. Ogdendoll@gmail.com

mickeydee said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your creations!..........Dianne.......mickeydee

Crafting Katie said...

Your card is beautiful, Candace! I'm so excited to have you on the team!!!

Gaylynn said...

Yay, Congrats to you. Very sweet design. :)

Kristi said...

Congrats, your card colors are super pretty.

Teri said...

That is very exciting news! Congratulations Candace!

Cassandra said...

What a beautiful card! Welcome to the MCT Design Team!!! So excited to be working with you!!!

jessica said...

Congrats!!!! So super excited to be designing with you!!!!
Happy New Year!

teachermom5 said...

Congratulations on making the team. Happy to be a new follower too.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Congrats! I am so excited to see what you guys have in store this year! :)

Lady Fair said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to all of yourr crafty inspiration in 2014. :)

Kim H said...

Candace ~ CONGRATS! You will LOVE Miss Emma! I cant wait to see your creations and to get to work with you! LOVE the card btw!

tracym110 said...

Congrats Candace!! Looking forward to seeing all that you make with Emma's stamps and dies!!
Tracy
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations and Welcome! Being on the MCT Design Team is going to be a great journey. Super job on your card. Looking forward to seeing more.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Pat N. said...

Congratulations for being selected to the MCT design team!