Thursday, January 23, 2014

MCT Challenge

Happy Thursday!!  Today we are having a My Creative Time Challenge. 
This week our challenge was to create a scrapbook page using this sketch. 
If you know me, I absolutely love sketches!! 
They give you a great "blueprint" to get creative with your design!

Here is the layout I created from this sketch:
So what do you think??  Kept with the basics of the sketch??  What would you design around this sketch?

Here are a couple close-ups of some of the My Creative Time products I used:
Love the Stitched Mini Envie ~ it's perfect to add a little something anywhere!!

The Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO dies were just the right touch for this Valentine theme layout!

Product List:
Paper & Cardstock Stickers: Doodlebug Designs ~ Sweetheart Collection
My Creative Time Products: Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies
Twine, Pin, Doily and Sprinkles
Title & Large Heart: Silhouette Cuts

For more MCT Challenge inspiration, click here.

10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your LO is amazing. I love your take on the sketch. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies and the picture is so adorable you really did a great job showcasing it. You are a very talented gal!!!!!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your layout is sooo SWEET Candace, SUPER job with it!!!Have a nice day!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! What a sweet pic too!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Such a fun layout to go with an adorable pic! All of your little elements are just perfect!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super sweet picture and what a fun layout!! I love the pink and brown!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

awesome layout Candace! I love kraft with the bright colors, oh and darling photo too! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on your layout! I love all of the MCT products used. The pocket is great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

mickeydee said...

I love what you created with this sketch. Love the sweet picture and how you tied it all together, Super cute.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

What an adorable layout! Such a sweet take on the sketch!

Kim H said...

Candace ~ oh what a CUTE LO! All the details are so perfect for the occasion too! Oh my word she is a CUTIE that little one of yours!