Friday, January 24, 2014

Stinkin' Cute!!

I made this card for my "bestie" as she loves pigs and this one was too cute!! Thank you to Lee-Ann, one of my design team sistas, for the inspiration to make this card!  There are soooo many paper piecing images out there and sometimes you just need to see one done up to appreciate the "cuteness factor"!
I used the envelope punch board to make the file folder card base ~ so fun and so many uses for this cool tool! The file folder look was perfect to add a gift card inside using the gift card pocket die by My Creative Time. Click here to see a great tutorial on how to make this file folder card with the We R Memory Punch Board.
Happy Card Making to you!!

Products used:
Pig: Stinkin Cute paper piecing ~ Hogs and kisses
Paper: Martha Stewart Love Notes Mat Pad
Ribbon, Sprinkles and Stickles

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Oh WOW Candace, your card is ADORABLE!!! BEAUTIFUL job with it, Have a great weekend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Oh this is so CUUUTE Candace ~ I LOVE it! These cuts are so darn ADORABLE together!