Monday, March 31, 2014

Made in Minutes

Happy Monday!!  It's Made in Minutes over on the My Creative Time Blog. 
Our challenge is to design something that is "made in minutes" ~ with the products offered by My Creative Time, it's an easy task!
This card I made took me about 20 minutes.  I used up extra cuts I had from other projects which saved some time. Love how the "instant photo" die cut can add so much to your projects!



Close up of card:

Products Used:
Paper: Echo Park Paper
My Creative Time: Hello Chickie!
Silk Flower and Twine

  For more "Made in Minutes"  inspiration, click here.

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a cutie patootie Easter scene card I love it Gosh the colors are so pretty and the papers you chose are adorable. I am thinkin' I'm so using you ideas for a LO......thanks for your clever and creative ideas.
YOU ROCK!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Kim H said...

Candace ~ So CUTE! I am LOVING the papers you used! SO PERFECT for Easter! EEK!

jessica said...

This is super ADORABLE Candace!!!! LOVE the colors!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

So precious! Love the happy, spring colors!

mickeydee said...

This is such a cute Easter scene. I love how you used these sweet dies to create it

quilt4fun2 said...

Great Easter card...I like the twine with the flower. The scene looks great with the frame and the spring colors.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors!!