Monday, June 30, 2014

Made in Minutes

It's Made in Minutes over on the My Creative Time Blog. Our challenge is to design something that is "made in minutes" ~ with the products offered by My Creative Time, it's super fun and easy to do!!

I'm just loving the new bee stamp set and dies!!  This card maybe took me 12 minutes to complete. I layered pattern paper on black and then pop dotted white paper that I cut hexagons out of on left onto the pattern paper.  I stamped the sentiment and "bee" tail right onto white cardstock and then pop dotted a die cut bee to card front.  Super easy & super cute!!


After stamping the bee die cut, I used Wink of Stella yellow to color in the bee body and then Wink of Stella clear glitter pen for the wings ~ the shine really added to the little guy!
My Creative Time Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Kraft in Color
Sequins & Enamel Dots
Wink Of Stella Brush Pens

For more "Made in Minutes"  inspiration, click here.

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Super cute card I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies such a fun idea. Super cool paper you used...gosh what a find.
Great creative job!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute design...another one I may have to "borrow" :)

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable!!! I think I need to borrow this design too!

~Tammy~ said...

So sweet and adorable!

Kim H said...

Candace ~ Simply BEE~utiful! I LOVE the way you did the hexagons and the papers! LOVE it!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The Wink of Stella did add a lot to the sweet bee! I like the dimension with the white and bee popped up. The enamel dots and sequins are a perfect touch. Fabulous job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love how you added the sequins and popped up the top layer!! Hugs!