Monday, June 16, 2014

Scrapping the Little Things with a Sketch

 Today we are doing a little twist with Scrapping the Little Things and adding a Sketch on My Creative Time Blog.  The goal was to create a project using this sketch.  

 I absolutely love sketches!!  They give you a great "blueprint" to get creative with your design!

Here is the layout I created from this sketch:

So what do you think??  Kept with the basics of the sketch??  What would you design around this sketch?

Here are some close ups of the dies I used:

Stitched Stars are perfect for 4th of July Projects!


Used the Bunch of Fun Circles to match silhouette circles with the large one.

Changed up the title to give a different look.

My Creative Products Used:
Teeny Tag Holidays Stamp Set
Teeny Tag Dies
3 Star Stitched Dies
Bunch of Fun Circle Dies
Curly Label
Lowercase Fun Dies
4x4 Journal Die + More
Stitched 4x6 Journal Dies

Other Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Patriotic Parade
Twine, Enamel Stars & Star Sequins

For more Scrapping the Little Things inspiration, click here.

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

I think your LO is Fun & Fantastic. I love all of your creative ideas and love too the way you used Miss Emma's goodies. Your pics are so cute!! You are a very talented scrapper!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Candace, but you already know that I LOVE ALL your LO's!!!! Lee-Ann :)

mickeydee said...

I love how you interpreted the sketch, so bright and fun. Love the kitty.
dianne

quilt4fun2 said...

Your layout is so pretty...great papers. I like how you arranged the circles and stars. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your LO Candace!!! The papers are awesome, those pictures are adorable and AMAZING take on the sketch!!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

You always do the best layouts!! I love the papers you chose for this!!! Super layout!!!

Hugs!!