Sunday, September 7, 2014

Lil' Pumpkin

I created this cute little treat box to enter in this month's SVG's Cutting Files ~ Anything with Fall Colors Challenge!  I love Fall and all the super cute papers and cuts!  Bath and Body Works has their fall products out and I picked up a little Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion and body spray.  The Mini Bottle Carrier cut file by SVG fits these bottles perfectly!!  I then decorated the front of the carrier with the cute little pumpkin cut from the Harvest Handled Bag Set.  Perfect Fall gift set!!



Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Harvest Handled Bag Set and Mini Bottle Carrier
My Creative Time: Grainy Wood Background, Vintage Stitched Label Dies, Stitched Grass Die  and Teeny Tag Holidays Stamp Set
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Friendly Forest
Ribbon, Twine, Enamel Dots and Clothes Pin

3 comments:

janner said...

Love this gift box. Fall is my favourite season and I love Bath and Body Works pumpkin products.

GiGi said...

OMGeeee! This is SOOOO super cute! I just LOVE the fun colors and that adorable pumpkin! Super job on this! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Melissa said...

Beautiful project! Love the papers and trim. Thanks for sharing at SVG Cutting Files.