Thursday, May 7, 2015

Arched Caddy Box

Hi there!! This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files
This month of May the design team is rolling out some projects with new treat boxes in the SVG Cutting Files store this month.
I got to work with this adorable Arched Caddy Box ~ it holds two travel sized lotions perfectly!!  But it will also hold a bunch more gifty things and be awesome for any occasion.  Since summer is coming, I made this box into a summer theme with summer scented body wash and spray....too cute!!!


Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Arched Caddy Box and Fun in the Sun
Jaded Blossom: Aloha Stamp Set
My Creative Time: Stitched Curly Label Die
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Sunkissed
Ribbon, Gems and Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I LOVE LOVE LVOE this! How cute!