Thursday, May 7, 2015

Jaded Blossom May Release Day # 4

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!! Hope you are having fun!!  
Today we are sharing projects made with a NEW Stamp Set.

Now this is the cutest stamp ever!!!  I filled a glass jar with banana shaped candies and then decorated the lid ~ isn't this the perfect gift for that Sock Monkey lover!!!

Products Used:
Jaded Blossom: Monkey See Monkey Do (new)
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Hip Hip Hooray
Ribbon, Twine and Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for checking out all my projects today and make sure to head over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created! 

5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Way to cute! Your dressed up this little tin so adorable! I love the fun monkey!!! I love the candy banana's..which I tried all the stores around here and could not find :( I am curious, where did you find them? Love this!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Candace, your projects are always so great!
Thank you for all the ideas! Your Paper choice is wonderful and the banana's in the jar are stinking cute.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Oh I love love this Candace! Love the banana's in the jar! Great job!

GiGi said...

This is SOOO cute! Love the banana candy!

Crystal said...

Just ADORABLE!!