Friday, May 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge

Hi Everyone!  Starting today, there is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files!!  Challenge is "Make a Teacher Appreciation or Graduation Project"! 

I went for a Teacher Appreciation Project and made this note pad holder with a new file at SVG Cutting Files ~ Long Notepad Holder.  Isn't this adorable!?!  Perfect for any Teacher!

I added the super cute pencil from Kawaii Nerdy School to the front and embellished with Jaded Blossom Stamp Set ~ Teacher Appreciation.
 Here you can see the tabs that push in to close this notepad holder ~ love it!!
Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Back to School
Sprinkles: Doodlebug Designs
Twine


You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is June 14th...Have FUN!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card, and so many things can be done with the card file. Lucky teacher

Kim H said...

Candace ~ this is just ADORABLE and too PERFECT!! I am so far behind on commenting but you know I peeked around ~ do I need to tell you how much I ADORE your creations ~ YES!!! Thinking about you...<3

Lynnette said...

Great project for that special teacher.

Unknown said...

I want someone to give this to me!! I love the glasses and the shape of everything!!