Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Java Time!

Hey everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing two projects I made using the Java Time stamp set as well as other awesome products from Jaded Blossom!!
When I go home for a visit to Canada, I always stock up on these mini coffee crisp chocolate bars ~ yummy!!! My friend's love them and what better way to give them than in a cute little treat holder done up with Java Time!!

 Products Used:
Jaded Blossom:  Java Time, Card Mat Dies and Candy Caddy
Paper: Simple Stories ~ 100 Days of Summer
Ribbon, Enamel Dots and Copics



 Products Used:
Paper: Simple Stories ~ 100 Days of Summer
Ribbon, Enamel Dots and Copics


I hope I've inspired you with some of  Jaded Blossoms goodies!!!  Have a great day!!

No comments: