Sunday, September 6, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge ~ Fall Colors

Happy Sunday!  Today is a new challenge with Jaded Blossom and the theme is "Fall Colors".  


 Here is my project:
I love fall and all the awesome dies, stamps and embellishments that come to create cute projects!!  I found this jar that reminds me of a pumpkin so what better use than to fill with fall candies and add a tag.  I used the leaf dies to add to the ribbon strands to give that extra fall feeling!



Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Fall Friends
Sprinkles Shapes: Doodlebug Designs ~ Bits of Fall
Memo Pin: Tim Holtz
Ribbon, Twine and Button

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Make sure to head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created.

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and yummy...I need that jar!