Monday, September 21, 2015

No Fraidy Cats

Hi everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Digi My World.  For my projects today, I used the file:  No Fraidy Cats ~ so cute!! 

Here are my projects:
 Love these Witches, just perfect for a card!!
 Products Used:
Digi My World:  No Fraidy Cats
SVG Cutting Files: Arched Top Card Base
Jaded Blossom: Star Dies, Spring Dies and Best Witches
Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Copics and Gems

I found this cute wine glass that says "Witch Way to the Wine" on it.  I filled with chocolates, added a mini wine and then completed with this cute tag ~ perfect Halloween Gift!!  
 This digi stamp I did a little different with adding paper piecing for her hat ~ love how it turned out!!
 Products Used:
Digi My World:  No Fraidy Cats
Jaded Blossom: Luggage Tag Die
Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Copics, Ribbon and Enamel Dot

Be sure to join us over at our NEW Facebook FAN page! It's a place for you to share your projects made with DMW images.  Come and join in the fun and be on the look out for freebies and contests!!

Thanks for checking out my projects today!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!!! I love the gift idea and the tags are just adorable!