Friday, May 27, 2016

Florals

I'm playing along with the May Theme Week with Stamp Annie Thing ~ so love these stamps, just too cute!!  The Theme is "Florals"!! For more details on how you can participate, click here.
I had a hard time deciding between a couple of Stamp Annie Thing stamps that would be perfect for this month's theme so I made two cards!!  

I also used two card sketches from SVG Cutting Files which made these cards come together quickly and cute!!
 Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Bracket Card - 1
Jaded Blossom: Candy Charms & Banners
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Spring Garden
Copics, Button and Twine

 Products Used:
Stamp Annie Thing: Julie - Enjoy the Ride
SVG Cutting Files: Card Sketch 18
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Spring Garden and Echo Park Paper ~ I Love Sunshine
Copics, Gems and Twine

Looking forward to playing along with Stamp Annie Thing next month!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed to make a birthday card for one of my daughter's friends and I just love Trudy ~ she makes me smile!!  My daughter loves giving her friend's cards that have these adorable girls on them and they always turn out too cute!!
Products Used:
Stamp Annie Thing ~ Trudy - Happy Day!
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Sugar Shoppe 6x6 pad
Copics, Twine and Enamel Dots

No comments: