Friday, June 3, 2016

National Donut Day!!

Since it's National Donut Day I thought I'd share some "donut" inspired projects I've made!!
There are so many super cute donut theme stamps, cuts and papers out there that make projects look sweet & yummy!!!
 Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Mustache Donut
Pattern Paper: Bella Blvd. ~ Family Frenzy
Chevron Paper: My Favorite Things ~ Fresh Squeezed Chevron 6x6 Pad
Twine and Enamel Dots

 Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Coffee Pod Taller Back and Angled Treat Box
Paper: Bella Blvd. ~ Family Frenzy and Doodlebug Designs ~ Sugar Shoppe
Twine, Ribbon, Button, Enamel Dots 
Products Used:
My Creative Time: Sweet Wishes Stamp & Die Set
Paper: Hampton Art ~ KI 6x6 Argyle Paper Pad
Twine, Sequins and Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a delicious day!!

No comments: