Sunday, August 7, 2016

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge ~ Crafters Choice

Happy Sunday!  Today is a new challenge with Jaded Blossom and the theme is "Crafters Choice".  

 Here is my project:
We were on vacation for a couple of weeks and our neighbor looked after our cat and turtle so I needed to make a little thank you.  I created this pocket tag out of the folding gift card die to hold some cash and tie around a bottle of crown royal.  Hopefully our pets didn't cause too much trouble....lol!!!   I layered the cat stamp to sit on the turtle stamp and then used my Brother scan n cut to cut out the image ~ love how it turned out ~ another fun technique to do with stamps!!


Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Anchors Aweigh
Copics, Twine and Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Make sure to head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg, this is so cute!! How creative!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! only you would put a cat on a turtle hahaha but i get it ! hehehe high maintenance kitty