Thursday, September 8, 2016

Jaded Blossom September Release Day #4

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!! Hope you are having fun!!  
Today we are sharing projects made with a NEW Stamp Set.
I love fall with all the beautiful colors, awesome papers and this adorable stamp set!!
Here is what I made:
I picked up a set of three new mini fall lotions from Bath & Body, used the Angled Side High Box cut from SVG Cutting Files to place them in and then decorated the front. 

 I love that this Whitman's Sampler chocolate box fits just perfectly in the Goody Bag Die.  I just decorated the front and now have a fall-bulous treat!!
Products Used:
Jaded Blossom: Happy Fall (new release)
Fall Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Card Mat Dies, Border Dies 2 and Goody Bag Die
SVG Cutting Files: Angled Side High Box
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Flea Market and Fall Friends
Twine, Ribbon, Button, Mini Clothes Pin and Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for checking out all my projects today and make sure to head over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awesome treats---that paper is soooo awesome!