Friday, November 18, 2016

Jaded Blossom November Release Day #5

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week, but we still have one more set and our November Freebie to share with you today.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are:
Monday
 Tuesday
  Wednesday
Thursday
 
Here is the last stamp set for this Month

For our Freebie of the Month!
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 11/20, 11:59pm pst.

My Projects:
The pinecones stamp set is so pretty ~ I decided to make a card with it to go with a candle I found.

Products Used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye ~ Comfort and Joy
Twine, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen and Sequins

I got this Sweater Gift Card from Starbucks which inspired me to add a tag using this month's freebie stamp ~ I colored it like the gift card.  Cute little stocking stuffer!!

Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ gingham-linen
Copics, Nuvo Crystal Dots, Twine, Sequins and Gems

And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  
You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Last but not least don't forget to join our November  Challenge ~ "Thankful!" - HERE 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness-- seriously those pinecones-- LOVE!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects!! Love that mug!!

Michelle said...

love love the pinecone card !!! its soooo pretty !!! awesome paper choice too !