Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Flamingos...

Hey everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded BlossomI was involved in a card swap where I had to make 30 cards.....fortunately stamps and dies by JB made this task easy and fun!!  This swap was at Doodlebug Designs headquarters so I used their papers and added the Doodlebug Flamingo cut completed the look!!


Products Used:
Flamingo Cut: Silhouette Online Store
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Fun in the Sun
Cardstock: American Crafts
Twine, Gems and Nuvo Crystal Drops

 To visit the Jaded Blossom Store click HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation 
with us in our Garden of Creativity.
I hope you liked my project and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Awesome-I'll bet they all loved them!