Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's December Release!


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!

Maggie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Maggie represents for me my own strengths and couragement I went through battling breast cancer.  
I thought only appropriate to make a little wood stand for myself to remind me "I got this!"  
She is just perfect for any kind of awareness we see in life!!

Products Used:
Stamp Anniething: Maggie ~ Awareness is Key
Paper: Simple Stories ~ Hope
Wood Stand: Michael's
Ribbon, Enamel Dots and Sequins

I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

You are a rock star, you go girl!!!! Super cute card Candace!!