Sunday, December 9, 2018

Countdown to Christmas

I was inspired by Kathy over on the Doodlebug Designs blog to create this Countdown to Christmas.  Her Countdown is just too cute so I needed to make one of my own!  I love Doodlebug Designs papers and die cuts to decorate with!!  I started with SVG Folding Step Easy Card for the base of my countdown and then decorated with Doodlebug Designs Odds & Ends of Christmas Town Collection.  I made the "days til" and "Christmas" die cuts on my Cameo as print n cuts using Gecko Font.  This Countdown is awesome as it folds down flat for mailing to someone who would enjoy or to store for future years to come!!


Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Folding Step Easy Card
Paper and Die Cuts: Doodlebug Designs ~ Christmas Town
Numbers and Word Die Cuts: Cameo - Gecko Font
Kraft Envelope: Recollections
Mini Clothes Pins and Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments: