Friday, January 25, 2019

Galactic Love Grab and Go! Release


Welcome to the Galactic Love Grab and Go! Release
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We put together a compilation of some wonderful items for your subscription box this release!  Our images are so adorable and reflect some of your favorite pop culture icons.  Here we have Galactic Love that will work for your upcoming Valentines Day projects as well as any "galaxy" movie fans in your life!  For more details what the box includes, please visit the website for a complete listing!
~*~*Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!*~*~



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This grab and go box is stuffed full of awesome goodies!! It was so fun to play with with the dies, stencil and cute stamps and the beautiful papers!!  Here is what I made:
For this card with Tommy - Warp Speed, I made a shaker out of the Arched Window die and added in the star/swirl sequins.  The back of the shaker, I used the Warp Galaxy stencil on one of the papers and then cut out with the square die cut from Shaker Basics.  I love how it turned out!
This next card, I used Victoria ~ I Love You.  I stamped and embossed the constellation heart on a piece of pattern paper from Galaxy Love pad and then used the outline die to cut it out.  I used twine and tied around a strip of pattern paper with a star charm and then added a few of the rhinestones.
The last card I used Kevin ~ Light Up My Day and the Ship Door die.  I love this new die to make a pop up card!  You can put any sentiment or stamp inside the doors for a special surprise to the recipient!

Here is our DT Blog line up so you can see all the WONDERFUL projects you can create using items from the Galactic Love box!
  Have a great day!

1 comment:

silvia said...

Adorable cards!! I love the stamps!! I'm getting married May 4th in a Star Wars themed wedding