Friday, January 17, 2020

Apple Mini Album

Hi Everyone!!  I was asked to make a Red Apple Themed Mini Album.  I thought it would look cute to have the actual pages in the album be apple shaped.  I cut the outline pages like a card and cut out 4 of them.  I then cut the leaves, stems and base of apple in red polka dot paper.  Once I had the album together, I punched two holes on left side, put rings in holes to keep pages together, then tied ribbon around the rings.  Once album was together, I decorated each page with apple paper, a mat for pictures and embellished with all the apple products I had.  I think it turned out pretty cute!!








Products Used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Polka dot Paper: Echo Park Paper
Pattern Papers & Stickers: Imaginisce, Echo Park, Doodlebug Designs, Simple Stories
Ribbon, Paper Clips, Button, Twine and Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


1 comment:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Wow! That is so creative! Love it!