Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles

Hello my crafty friends!!  I'm so excited to join the Digi Choosday Design Team with Polkadoodles!!  

It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the task was to make a Have a Great Day card and make it into a pop up card.  I used Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Design Sheet 2 and Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 4 Bundle.  I cut out the main base of the pop up card in cardstock.  I then added the pattern paper to each side and flap.  Once base completed, I started decorating the pop up pieces from the design sheet and glued to inside pieces.  I added some vine die cuts as well.  Such a cute little pop up card for someone to receive!




I hope you liked my card for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable!

Petra-loves-paper said...

Your pop up card is really cheerfull, it looks so beautiful, greetings Petra

Jane Savage said...

This is so pretty, Candi! Full of the joys of spring! xx

Creative world said...

Gorgeous pop up card...great design...hugs Zelly xx

Rose Andrew said...

So pretty and beautiful ... love bright and happy colors.
Hugs
Rose DT