Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles

Hello my crafty friends!!  

It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the task was blue birthday, using any image and making anything.  I made this birthday bag for my project using Special Day Digi Stamp Printable - Winnie Celebrations 1.  The sentiment tag is from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiment/Quote Bundle. The pattern papers I used where from Winnie Sunshine Delights Download Printable Papers and Free Tatty Twinkle Easter Digital Download.  After printing out papers and copic coloring Winnie, I assembled and decorated on a white gift bag.


I hope you liked my project for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

So cute! Love those blues! x