Friday, July 10, 2020

Chef Gnome - KLM Digital Designs

I'm pleased to announce that I have joined the KLM Digital Design Team!! I will be showcasing four images a month with the new release.  Up first is the adorable pre-colored digital stamp Chef Gnome.  I thought he would look cute on an apron shaped card.  I assembled the card, then pop dotted the image to front of card.  Inside card I added the sentiment Happy Birthday from the Balloon Gnome digital set, which I'll be showcasing next week!!


You can find more cards to inspire you at KLM Designs, KLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the rest of our design team.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Gracie said...

I LOVE this!!!! Too cute!

Beckie Williams said...

This is super cool ... great job

Karin C said...

Soooo cute!