Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Easter

Love the new line by Bella Blvd. ~ Simply Spring!  The colors and patterns are just way too cute and made designing this layout super fun!!  A perfect picture captured with the perfect papers!!
 Products Used:
Paper: Bella Blvd. ~ Simply Spring
SVG Cutting Files: Bunny with Carrot
Twine and Enamel Dots

With the scrap papers, I whipped out this card ~ the border strip paper and journal cuts make card making fun too!!!
Products Used:
Paper: Bella Blvd. ~ Simply Spring
SVG Cutting Files: Arched Top Card Base
Twine and Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Candace ~ Well you already now I think those CUTIES in the picture are ADORABLE but seriously the layout, design and the details are by far Amazing! You blow my mind with your layouts ~ like I don't tell you that every single time I see one! The card is ADORABLE too! FABULOUS as always!