Tuesday, March 15, 2016

SVG Cutting Files Challenge

Hi Everyone!  Starting today, there is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files!!  
Challenge is "Eater Treat!"

Here is my project:
I just love the wavy egg box and the chubby bunny is my favorite so these paired together made the perfect Easter Treat!!  My daughter has her eye on it......itty bitty bunnies chocolate is her favorite!!
Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files:  Bunny with Carrot and Wavy Egg Shaped Box
Jaded Blossom: Mini Tag Dies and Easter Treats 2
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Bunnyville 6x6 paper pad
Twine and Gem

You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is April 14th.......Have FUN!!

No comments: