Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scotch Tape Trick.....

I'm going to show you a great tip on placing small letters on your cards or layouts.
I used the new QuicKutz Holiday Mini Alphabet Set, it's great to have the alphabet on a 4x8 die but trying to place these letters can be challenging. I place my letters where I want them and then I take a piece of removable Scotch tape and place it over the first line of my letters. Once they're stuck to the tape I lift it off and then using a glue pen, I glue the letters.
I then take the tape and place the letters where I want them, press down on the letters to adhere them and then gently peel the tape away. Walla, the letters are all placed exactly where I want them and straight! Ever since I learned this tip it has saved me lots of time and frustration with my die cut letters. I now love all the little fonts QuicKutz has to offer!!
For my "Crunching Leaves" layout, I used the QuicKutz 4x8 Holiday Alphabet set, 4x4 leaf, Nesting Flowers Cookie Cutters and Border die - Scroll Tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Candy! Thanks for the tip!!!
Becky