Friday, January 29, 2010

Back from CHA....

and I survived!! Now all I want to do is play with all the new stuff but I have to wait til it all arrives! What I did notice at the show was a lot of Travel/Camping themed papers and I got all excited as the Travel Release Dies of QuicKutz will be perfect with all the new papers! If you haven't seen or picked up any of these dies, don't wait cause when the paper arrives, I think these dies are going to "fly" out the door. And speaking of CHA, QuicKutz is releasing new dies that will be available to you on March 2nd. This release is packed full of Embossing dies, Border Edge dies (love them!) and 3 new fonts. As soon as I receive some of these dies, I'll post samples and hopefully show off some of the new papers we got at the show too!

And yes while I was at CHA, my kids said "hi" to Mickey Mouse, maybe I can turn some of the QuicKutz dies into mouse ears???

No comments: