Monday, May 31, 2010

Paper Dolls

I loved Paper Dolls growning up and now I'm "creating" my own with the help of QuicKutz!  Good thing is that I get to glue them on my page and not have pieces missing or torn (used to get very upset when the tabs tore on my paper dolls!)  To be honest, when the line of Paper Doll dies were released by QuicKutz I was a little unsure as I'm not one to have a lot of time to put dies together but wow was I surprised!  Here is a page I created with the ballerina outfits die and I had to make 2 as my daughter had to have one too ~ it only took me minutes to create them!  Check out the line of Paper Doll dies we have in store ~ add some "wow" to your pages!!

(dies used: 4x4 Paper Doll, 4x4 Ballerina Outfits, English Rose Grand Alphabet set and Santa's Workshop Cookie Cutter mini Alphabet)

No comments: