Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Holiday!  Here is an Easter Bag I made trying out the new Kraft Chipboard Paper and Plastic Sheets by Lifestyle Crafts.  I took the new Paper Bag die (more are on order, can't seem to keep this die in stock!) placed one of the nesting oval dies where I wanted a "window" cut out and then placed the Kraft paper down and cut with the Epic 6.  Before I assembled the bag, I cut a piece of the plastic sheet to go over the "window" so what I put in the bag won't fall out! Quick and easy and super cute!!  There are sooo many possibilities with the Paper Bag die ~ I'll be making a bunch of "party bags" with it for my daughter's birthday! 
(dies used: 2x2 egg, 4x4 Easter Eggs, scallop border die, Paper Bag die, nesting ovals and 2x2 tags)
(paper used: Kraft chipboard and Plastic sheets)

No comments: