Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gift Giving

I've been busy making a bunch of gifts for friends ~ my desk is looking like a Bazaar table!  Having so much fun designing all these special treats I know my friends will love!

These soap tags really make a simple hand soap pump look so festive. Great to give out at luncheons or open houses this holiday season.


Made up a box to fill with all the pampering items us girly girls love!!  Bath fizzes, hand sanitizer, hand cream and nail files ~ fancy!

I was super excited about this gift ~ found little wood scoops I had to have and thought they would make great "chocolate" servers!  I designed the boxes, added wood knobs to the lids and then created a tray to hold the 2 boxes filled with chocolates. Think I may have to design this again for Valentine's Day ~ super cute!!


No comments: