Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Fun Files!!

Having too much fun with the snow cut files of SVG Cutting Files!!  Here is another layout using Winter Wave File.  Love this picture of my daughter "modeling" the new scarf and hat her Nana knit.  She grabbed some gloves (that's why they don't match..lol!) and posed for the camera!!  Again, loving how I could cut the file to match with what my daughter is wearing!!  Having awesome fun with cut files!!
 Super adorable, right!?!
Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Winter Wave
Paper: Carta Bella ~ All Bundled Up
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Twine and Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW What a cutie your daughter is I love her pic and Kudos to granny I love the hat and scarf!!!
Your LO is adorabs you really did one outstanding super creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!