Monday, September 7, 2015

Pumpkin Cuties!

Hi everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Digi My World.  For my projects today, I used the file: Hayrides/Pumpkin Patch ~ so cute!!

Here are my projects:

The wheelbarrow kids image is just perfect for a card!
 I made a scene on the wine tag die using two of the images ~ I pop dotted the pumpkin girl to center.

Products Used:
Digi My World: Hayrides/Pumpkin Patch
SVG Cutting Files: Fancy Label Card Base
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Fall Friends
Twine, Ribbon and Enamel Dots


Be sure to join us over at our NEW Facebook FAN page! It's a place for you to share your projects made with DMW images.  Come and join in the fun and be on the look out for freebies and contests!!

Thanks for checking out my projects today!

No comments: