Sunday, March 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge ~ Embossing

Happy Sunday!  

Today is a new challenge with Jaded Blossom and the theme is "Embossing".  

 Here is my project:
I have a pretty embossing folder that I thought would make pretty sympathy cards.  
Unfortunately sometimes these are nice to have on hand.  After I embossed white cardstock, I inked the embossed swirls with distress ink to make them like green vines.


Products Used:
Embossing Folder: Darice ~ Butterfly Swirl
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Distress Ink, Pearls and Beaded Micro Flowers

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Make sure to head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created.

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

They turned out so lovely! The butterflies really stand out over the green embossed vines...

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards! The background is super fun and I love butterflies~awesome patterns!
Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super pretty! These are so hard to make but harder when they are needed so I agree, it's good to have them on hand. I love the little pearls!