Sunday, February 20, 2022

New Release Chibi Fox Boy 1 Step-by-Step Tutorial


 
Hello My Crafty Friends!!!  

Candace here today with my first post with Stampers Delights!! I have a step-by-step tutorial using one of the new digital stamps released this month called Chibi Boy Fox 1.  He is just too cute!!  You can check out the entire February Release HERE.


For my card I used the fox boy image and birthday wishes sentiment.  I coloured the fox boy with copic markers.  I used die cuts and a stencil to create the scene. I cut out the rectangular die cut in white, cut 2 of the grass die cut in green and made the card base from white cardstock.
I started with the white cardstock scallop rectangle die cut and used the cloud shaped stencil and blending tool with blue ink.  I also inked the outside of the sentiment piece to blend into background like a cloud.
Next I layered the 2 grass die cuts and adhered them to the bottom of the scallop rectangle.  I trimmed off the excess of the grass on each side.

The final steps, I adhered the rectangle die cut to the center of the white cardstock base, then adhered the sentiment to the right side of base.  I used foam adhesive to raise the fox boy on the left tucking his feet into the grass. I also placed clear enamel dots around the sentiment.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

Share your creations in the new platform at "Share Projects Using Stampers Delights Images" or in our Stampers Delights Fan Group.  Isn't the fun with creating is to share, to inspire others and to be inspired?!

For more information about our membership and Stampers Delights Crafty Academy you can find HERE



Have a crafty day!!!




No comments: