Wednesday, March 9, 2022

A little birdie told me....

 Hello my Crafty Friends!!!  It's my first post with Photoplay Paper - Say it with Stamps!!!

🐦 A little birdy told me that design team member, Candace Oliarny, went out on a limb to create this tweet card. Those birds are simple adorable!

Be sure to check out all of Candace's beautiful designs @candiodesigns on Instagram.

Products Used:
SIS a little birdie told me stamps
SIS a little birdie told me dies
SIS clouds 6x6 stencil
SIS rectangle windows die
SIS sentiment strips die
SIS #6 blank card mat
Photoplay Paper - Tulla & Norbert's Sweet as Honey Tweet Tweet

See the complete Say It With Stamps Release today at PHOTOPLAY:
www.photoplaypaper.com

#photoplaypaper #dreamcraftcreate #cardmaking #cardmakinghobby #cardmakingvideo #cardmakingmag #cardmakingfun #cardmakingaddict #cardmakingday #cardmakingideas #cardmakingpapercraft

No comments: