Monday, April 11, 2022

Hello

  Hello my Crafty Friends!!  Candace here with my post for TLC Designs.  

Today I am showing a card I made using Happy Bloom Day & Clouds Stencil, Zinnia Slimline Dies, Oval Lily Frame Die and Rosie Sentiment Die.   I started with a white cardstock base and using the Happy Bloom Day & Clouds Stencil, I inked up the sheet.  Next, I cut out a white oval using the oval die cut from Oval Lily Frame Die.  I assembled the flowers I cut from the Zinnia Slimline Dies and layered them on the white oval. I then adhered the oval to the upper center of the stenciled paper.  I cut out the hello sentiment from Rosie Sentiment Die and adhered to the center bottom of card base.  Lastly, I pop dotted the card base to a blank card base.  These flowers make me smile!!

Visit the TLC Designs Shop for amazing products!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: