Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles

      It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the theme is Picnic/BBQ and use an animal.  For this BBQ card, I used Bella Bear with Milkshake image, colored her up and made the milkshake look like lemonade.  I also cut the crown off of Charlie Bear to add to Bella to match the pattern paper. The pattern papers are from Gnome Men BBQ and the sentiment is from Gnome Men's Greetings. Love using different images with pattern papers to make it my own!


I hope you liked my card for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

No comments: