Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Digi Choose Day with Polkadoodles

    It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!  It's also time for a new DISCOUNT  for the POLKADOODLES SHOP to get awesome deal.  Head on over to the blog and grab the discount code!

For today's challenge project, the theme is 3 squares, use 3 different pattern paper squares. I used the image Snowman Elvis Wesley Moose as my focus and then used Posydoodles Square Dies to cut out 3 different pattern papers to go layered behind the image. The sentiment I printed at the bottom of the image before cutting out. The sentiment is from Christmas Greetings, Quotes and Sentiments.  The pattern papers are from Happy Christmas and Spring into Easter.

I hope you liked my card for today and will join us with this challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!

Have a great day!!

No comments: