Monday, May 5, 2014

Made in Minutes

Happy Monday!!  It's Made in Minutes over on the My Creative Time Blog. 
Our challenge is to design something that is "made in minutes" ~ with the products offered by My Creative Time, it's super fun to do!!
I have some canvas bags that fit the small lotions and shower gel from Bath & Body Works and thought this would make a cute little gift for my Mom & then I can also add a gift card!  To decorate the outside of the bag took me about 15 minutes with a few dies & stamps.  Love how it turned out and sure to please my Mom this Mother's Day!!

Close up of dies & stamps used:
Products Used:
Paper: Pebbles Inc.
My Creative Time:
White Sprinkle: Doodlebug Designs

  For more "Made in Minutes"  inspiration, click here.

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

WOW how beautiful is your card/tag love your color and paper choices WOW and great creative job with all of Miss Emma's goodies your mom is so going to love it. Lucky mom she is!! Great deaughter you are!!

jessica said...

Such a GREAT project Candace! Love this!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Perfect! She will love it - it turned out so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute gift idea! Love the colors you used, very happy and cheerful. Your mom is going to love it! :)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT gift idea, Looks AWESOME!!! :)

Kim H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim H said...

Candace ~ I just LOVE this idea! I think it turned out so BEAUTIFUL and what a perfect gift idea! Adore it!