Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Holiday Treat Tags

Hey everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing a couple of projects I made using the Monthly Spotlight Stamp Set ~ Holiday Treat Tags

This set is another great one as you can use it for multiple Holidays and in multiple ways!!  Check out how I used it.  
First up I made a tag where I used the fall theme stamp as the accent by stamping on cardstock and then using the stitched circle dies, I cut it out.


 Products Used: 
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Fall Friends 6x6 pad
Ribbon, Twine, Button and Gems

Next up, I made a Christmas card using one of the Christmas Themed stamps.  I stamped onto the Treat Tag Die to add to the card and then overlapped the deer die to it.
Products Used:
Paper: Fancy Pants ~ Oh Deer! 6x6 pad
Ribbon, Twine, Sequins and Mini Bells

I hope you all liked my projects for today and don't forget to get your own Holiday Treat Tags Stamp Set at a great price this month! 

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Wow, those are both fantastic!