Monday, October 5, 2015

Pumpkin Cutie

Hi everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Digi My World.  For my projects today, I used the file:  Pumpkin Patch Cutie!

Here are my projects:

 I combined three of the images off this file to create this stamped image for my card ~ love how you can do this easily with digi stamps!!
 Next project, I used the new soap size box from SVG Cutting Files as the base for this adorable girl in the pumpkin!  Thought it went perfectly with the hand gel!!
Products Used:
Digi My World:  Pumpkin Patch Cutie
SVG Cutting Files: Halloween Soap Holders
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ October 31st
Copics, Twine, Enamel Dots and Sequins

Be sure to join us over at our NEW Facebook FAN page! It's a place for you to share your projects made with DMW images.  Come and join in the fun and be on the look out for freebies and contests!!

Thanks for checking out my projects today!

No comments: