Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Poinsettia

Hey everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing a project I made using the Monthly Spotlight Stamp Set ~ "Poinsettia".
This stamp set is awesome for doing 2 step stamping where I used versa mark and silver embossing powder for the outline on the flower and leaves.  You can also copic color just the outline or stamp the base on colored paper...lots of different ways to use this set!!  It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner so I created this little treat with a tag which I embellished with the embossed poinsettia.


Products Used:
Paper: Simple Stories ~ DIY Christmas
Cardstock: American Crafts
Silver Embossing Powder, Twine, Ribbon and Sequins

I hope you all liked my project for today and don't forget to get 
your own Poinsettia Stamp Set at a great price this month! 

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

What a beautiful tag, especially with the glitter embossing. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see what I have been creating!