Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sweet Gifts!

Hey everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded Blossom!  I made a couple of projects for my day today using an older stamp set and a new release set!!  First up I wanted to make a nice little housewarming gift ~ I bought this cute glass cookie jar, filled with yummy homemade cookies and then added a tag ~ will look sweet on the kitchen counter!
 
Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Trio Houses  (used middle house)
Paper: Echo Park Paper ~ The Story of Our Family
Ribbon and Enamel Dot

I just love the new Bah Humbug 2 stamp set and made this little sassy gift!!
***The Grinch is from an old blog hop and no longer available*** 
 
Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Here Comes Santa Claus
Ribbon and Enamel Dots

 To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation 
with us in our Garden of Creativity.
I hope you liked my projects and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day! 

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Michelle said...

i LOVE it chickie thank you !!! they are very yummy ♥