Thursday, August 23, 2018

Just A Note

Hey Everyone!! Candace here from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog and I'm showcasing a new file: Post-It Note Holder that is available in store today!!  I love the little tab and slot to keep the note pad closed!  I used this new file to create 20 note holders to give the staff at the High School my son attends.  I think they turned out super cute!!!


Products Used:
Jaded Blossom: Mini Tag Dies 3 and Music to My Ears
Paper: Webster's Pages and Imaginisce
Ribbon and Paper Clip

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Stamp with Sandy said...

I love these! I'm going to make these for my teacher co-workers. I clicked on your like to the cute file for the Post-It note holders but it's not there. I did a search for it and it didn't come up. Could I be looking in the wrong place for the cute file?

I can't wait to make them! Thanks for sharing a fantastic idea!